We are looking for visionary people with a passion for entrepreneurship who would like to join us as regional partners and represent us in different countries worldwide. Our regional partner has to represent us in a region of his/her choice and that should be the region where he/she is mostly active. As a regional partner, your mission is to bring buyers; this can be done through your networks. By joining our regional partners, you will earn commissions (10% of the money raised) on the actions you do which will amount to minimum 290€ per deal (assuming minimum 2.900€ deal for Narcissus Umbrella Stand). The role of a regional partner comes with no-obligation, you contribute as much as you can. So if you are interested to become one of our regional partners, then please fill the questionnaire.
How the regional partners are being compensated?
Yes, 10% of the total money raised.
What are the expected responsibilities of the regional partners?
The regional partners are expected to bring buyers or entrepreneurs. This can be done through their networks, they could be speaking about these design pieces and market it.
How the regional partners’ work being structured and organized?
Usually we require you to provide us with an action plan.
What is your expectation of deal flow and referrals from me in my market? Are there a minimum number of deals per year that you would like to see from my region?
Actually we don't have a quota or a target that you have to achieve. It depends on how much active and connected you are.
Once signing this contract, will I be the exclusive regional representative of Daniele Toesca Studio in my country?
No. No exclusivity.
How do you handle cases in regions with more than one regional partner?
Having more than one regional partner in the same country is not a problem at all. As each has their own contacts and they usually approach different opportunities. In many cases there is some kind of cooperation. Please note that the country is not to limit you in anyway. A regional partner can bring buyers/entrepreneurs from outside of his country. The regional partner is tied to a country because he/she will be our main contact in that country. We want to enable buyers to contact people in the same country who speak the same language to enquire about Daniele Toesca Studio.
Can I be a regional partner for more than one country?
Yes, usually you can list more than one country as long as you already have a phone number there and visit frequently. We don't want our regional partner to appear non responsive. So please include the countries that you have phone numbers in and note that you will never be limited to these countries.
Is there a specific term for this agreement or can I step away from the position at any time?
It is a non-obligation role. The regional partner may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason by giving thirty (30) calendar days written notice of such termination to the Daniele Toesca Studio.
We appreciate any efforts that you are going to do filling this document out and we believe it will be a good starting point to explore potentials and understand how we can proceed better.
1) Fill our Questionnaire to allow us to understand how we can cooperate together. Please do answer each question in details to be able to explore the potential we have.
2) After discussion, we will send you the agreement for a review. Please note that our agreement is standard and includes many clauses for future cooperation with Daniele Toesca Studio.
3) If you feel you want to add a clause to the agreement then please do and we will pass it to the legal team for review. Just please make sure you are using "Track Changes" when doing so, so that legal team can recognize and approve/modify what you have changed.
4) If we both agree to the terms, then we can sign the agreement together.
5) Once the agreement is signed, we will request more information from you to be included on our website and social networks.
6) You will be given an official email account @ Daniele Toesca. You will also receive further document on the advantages of Daniele Toesca Studio and how best you can use your network.